Winning a Corporate Engagement Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
The benefits of entering the Corporate Engagement Awards include:
- Recognise meaningful work and raise awareness of important issues – highlight the CSR programmes, corporate partnerships, and communications strategies that tie into these collaborations, which are making a lasting and positive change.
- Bring your team’s work to life and thank them for their contribution – celebrate employees driving these innovative projects, and validating your reputation through CSR.
- Driving best practice among peers - gain feedback from industry experts and receive a benchmark to measure your future corporate engagement strategies.
- Showcase your campaign’s effectiveness to stakeholders – winning is a perfect way to strengthen relationships with long-term and short-term partners, for future collaborations.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Corporate Engagement Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post-event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion within the shortlist announcement news story (published online)
- Inclusion within the shortlist announcement email campaign (sent to newsletter subscribers)
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- 'Shortlisted' marketing assets to use within your own marketing campaigns
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- Receive a trophy at the ceremony (with additional duplicates available to order)
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a full page advert (half a page if you book a gold table package) in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Inclusion within the winners announcement news story (published online on www.communicatemagazine.com)
- Inclusion within the winners announcement email campaign (sent to newsletter subscribers)
- Promotion of the winners announcement via our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘The winners’ section
- 'Winner' marketing assets to promote your success
- Editorial opportunities within Communicate magazine's printed edition and online at www.communicatemagazine.com (subject to change)