Winning a Corporate Engagement Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
The benefits of entering the Corporate Engagement Awards include:
- Recognise meaningful work and raise awareness of important issues – highlight the CSR programmes, corporate partnerships, and communications strategies that tie into these collaborations, which are making a lasting and positive change.
- Bring your team’s work to life and thank them for their contribution – celebrate employees driving these innovative projects, and validating your reputation through CSR.
- Driving best practice among peers - gain feedback from industry experts and receive a benchmark to measure your future corporate engagement strategies.
- Showcase your campaign’s effectiveness to stakeholders – winning is a perfect way to strengthen relationships with long-term and short-term partners, for future collaborations.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Corporate Engagement Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post-event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- Announcement of the shortlist to our newsletter subscribers of ‘Communicate magazine’ and the ‘Corporate Engagement Awards’.
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a full page advert (half a page if you book a gold table package) in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Engagement Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel(subject to change)