Fees and payments
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 31 March 2023 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and your fifth entry for free. Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate.
Non magazine subscribers: Enter by 31 March to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry charge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 12 May 2023. No entries will be accepted after 2 June 2023.
Rates exclude VAT.
• One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
• You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356
We are unable to take American Express over the phone but can be used via an online payment link.
• All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
• If you have been invoiced in advance for your entries, the same payment terms apply. You must pay the invoice by the due date shown (usually 14 days).
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 31 March 2023, you receive £100 off your total entry cost (£150 for Communicate magazine subscribers). Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.