Eligibility and rules
The Corporate Engagement Awards welcomes entries from a range of businesses and organisations across Europe. These include:
- Beneficiaries of corporate partnership arrangements
- In-house corporate businesses
- Pressure groups
This list is not exhaustive, so if you have enquiries about whether your organisation is eligible to enter, please call +44 20 7998 6263.
The strategy or execution of the work submitted must have been developed, launched or carried out between September 2015 and February 2017.
- A single organisation can enter multiple projects and in multiple categories.
- Please fill in one form per different entry statement.
- All entry materials will be retained by Communicate magazine, the organiser of the Corporate Engagement Awards. Entries are only accepted electronically, please do not send us a hard copy
- Ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted.
- The Corporate Engagement Awards will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- Once you have submitted your entries, our payment terms state all entries must be paid for within 14 days or prior to the judging.
- Summaries of all winning entries will be included the Corporate Engagement Awards winners book which will be given out on the night and published on the website.
- Please make reference to confidential information in your entries; these will be for judges’ eyes only and will not be published anywhere else.
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
- Decisions by the jury are final.
There are a number of ways to pay for your entries into the awards. Once you have submitted your entries you will be directed to a payment page where you can pay by credit/debit card or you can pay via PayPal. Alternatively you can call the office on +44 20 7998 6263 to pay by credit card as well.