Eligibility and rules
Any organisation can enter the Corporate Engagement Awards, providing the strategy or execution was developed, launched or carried out between October 2017 and March 2019
Entries into the Corporate Engagement Awards can be made here.
Download an entry template here> Corporate Engagement Awards entry template
The Corporate Engagement Awards welcomes entries from a range of businesses and organisations across Europe. These include:
- Beneficiaries of corporate partnership arrangements
- Corporate foundations
- In-house corporate businesses
- Pressure groups
This list is not exhaustive, so if you have enquiries about whether your organisation is eligible to enter, please call +44 20 7998 6263.
The strategy or execution of the work submitted must have been developed, launched or carried out between October 2017 and March 2019.
- A single organisation can enter multiple projects and in multiple categories.
- All entries must be paid for prior to the judging day; any entries we have not received payment for will not be reviewed by the judging panel.
- Each entry must be submitted as a PDF file. Files cannot be larger than 10MB.
- Please fill in one form per different entry submission
- Supporting links, videos etc. must be included within the entry itself. This can be included as an appendix, with links or hyperlinked within the document itself.
- Where a juror’s organisation enters the Corporate Engagement Awards, that juror will not review the submission. Where possible, jurors are not made aware of the identity of any third-party organisation that carried out the work until after decisions have been made, to eliminate bias.
- All entry materials will be retained by Communicate magazine, the organiser of the Corporate Engagement Awards. Entries are only accepted electronically, please do not send us a hard copy.
- Ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. The Corporate Engagement Awards will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- The entry information provided will be disclosed only to the judges, the staff of Communicate magazine and key partners on a strictly confidential basis.
- Details provided within your entry will potentially be used for press releases, web content, and the winners' book should your submission be shortlisted and/or win. Therefore, we ask that you ensure all the details are factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on the entry content and changes may not be possible after publication.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that the materials may be published for the promotion of the awards and media efforts related to digital communication, as well as for the marketing and promotion of rebranding case studies and teaching tools.
- Please make reference to confidential information in your entries; these will be for judges’ eyes only and will not be published anywhere else.
- By entering into the awards programme, your details will be added to our Communicate magazine database (newsletter and Corporate Engagement Awards) to ensure you are kept up to date with the awards and its associated events. To opt-out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
- Decisions by the jury are final.
There are a number of ways to pay for your entries into the awards. Once you have submitted your entries you will be directed to a payment page where you can pay by credit/debit card or you can pay via PayPal. Alternatively, you can call the office on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 to pay by credit card as well.
We can also raise an invoice for you. American Express payments are not accepted over the phone, but an online invoice can be created to facilitate this method of payment.