The benefits of entering the Corporate Engagement Awards include:
- It is Europe's leading event that celebrates and honours successful partnerships, sponsorships, CSR programmes and the communication and PR that ties in with collaborative work.
- Benchmarking your campaign's effectiveness and proving the project's mutual benefits to all organisations involved.
- Validating the reputation and brand you have built around CSR values.
- Retaining your long-standing relationships and encouraging your short-term partnerships to extend their work with you.
- Joining an illustrious list of past winners including BT, Coutts, Santander, Tesco and UBS.
- An opportunity to present your winning work to peers at Collaborate, Activate, Communicate event (subject to events schedule.)
- Engaging employees by rewarding their team efforts.
- Highlighting your successes in front of a corporate communications audience.
- Allowing you to network with your peers and see what others are working on.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony in June where the winners will be announced and presented with either a trophy or plaque.
In addition to the honour of being recognised as leading the way in collaborative working and the above-mentioned benefits, winners of the Corporate Engagement Awards will receive:
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Engagement Awards print feature.
- Gold winners will be interviewed with the videos published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change).
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online.
- Inclusion in the news story sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners.
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony.
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts.
- Winners iconography.
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Eventsand @Communicatemag.
- Facebook and LinkedIn posts and interaction before during and after the awards.