The benefits of entering the Corporate Engagement Awards include:
- It is Europe's leading event that celebrates and honours successful partnerships, sponsorships, CSR programmes and the communication and PR that ties in with collaborative work.
- Benchmarking your campaign's effectiveness and proving the project's mutual benefits to all organisations involved.
- Validating the reputation and brand you have built around CSR values.
- Retaining your long-standing relationships and encouraging your short-term partnerships to extend their work with you.
- Joining an illustrious list of past winners including BT, Coutts, Santander, Tesco and UBS.
- An opportunity to present your winning work to peers at Collaborate, Activate, Communicate event (subject to events schedule.)
- Engaging employees by rewarding their team efforts.
- Highlighting your successes in front of a corporate communications audience.
- Allowing you to network with your peers and see what others are working on.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in June 2018 (in London) where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Corporate Engagement Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2018 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- Announcement of the shortlist to our newsletter subscribers of ‘Communicate magazine’ and the ‘Corporate Engagement Awards’.
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2018 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Corporate Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Eventsand @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Engagement Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel(subject to change)
Winning a Corporate Engagement Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.