Fees and payments
- £295 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by 1 April 2022 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
The fifth entry is free until 6 May 2022.
Entry deadline is 20 May 2022.
Each entry submitted after 20 May 2022 will be subject to £125 late entry fee. Entries will not be accepted after 10 June 2022.
Rates exclude VAT.
- • One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
• You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356
We are unable to take American Express over the phone but can be used via an online payment link.
• All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
• If you have been invoiced in advance for your entries, the same payment terms apply. You must pay the invoice by the due date shown (usually 14 days).
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 1 April 2022, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.